Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blogging

I've, obviously, been a terrible blogger lately. I think I need to get away from thinking that my posts need to be big and amazing and just put stuff up here.  Probably, mostly, about food, because food is my new obsession.

Halloween might have been over a week and a half ago, but I'm still going to put up this picture of the Halloween cake I made.  Vegan Chocolate Cake, with Butter Cream Icing and Chocolate Ganache.  You can find the recipe here. If you decide to make this recipe I would suggest cutting the Frosting recipe in half, I did and I still had twice as much as I needed.





I also made these Oat Bars from Oh She Glows!  They were delish!  I made one version with Raspberry Jam and a version with my homemade Pumpkin Butter


Mmmm Pumpkin Butter



Ok so that picture was before I baked them, because I was too busy eating them to remember to take a picture after.... and they are not as neat and tidy as Oh She Glows version, but they still tasted fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Umm I am still waiting for my cake in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Now I'm hungry. Time for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, where do you live? I believe I need a piece of that cake, please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails