Lalalalauren over at Trash Rock Tour has given me my first BLOG AWARD!! And I couldn't be more happy and giddy and excited about it. And of course blog awards = famousness. Which I secretly [well not so secretly anymore!] crave.
So apparently most blog awards come with rules, but this one doesn't appear to have any other than I'm supposed to tell you all where I plan/hope/wish to be in 10 years. So I'm going to let you all know where I want to be in 10 years in list form, because lists make me happy and I haven't made a list in a while :)
1. I will be 34 years old (eeekkk!!!)
2. I will be travelling the world (Maybe I'll be somewhere super exotic and exciting like Istanbul, Kilimanjaro, Cape Town, Rio or Ho Chi Minh City.... sooo many choices!)
3. I will have a house, or rather a home, filled with flowers and bright colours and beautiful garden that someone else takes care of because I would totally kill all the plants if I had to take care of the garden all by myself.
4. My home will also have a fantastic home library with comfy reading chairs and old fashioned desks and walls and walls of books.
5. I will have a job that I WANT to go to every morning, that I enjoy doing and that has flexible hours so that I can still live my life.
I'm going to pass this award along to..........
The Ginger, over at Gingerrock because I love how honest and open he is in his posts and song lyrics, and also because I love GINGERS!!!!
And to Annah over at Red Means Go because she finds the words, and drawings to say how badly she wants to be a famous blogger when I can't!! Plus she is hilarious. And I want to help her be famous too!!!
And also, to catch you all up, a certain GINGER/bf [who needs a better blog name... any ideas?-----> update: I've been informed this sounded mean and like I hate my boyfriends blog name. Soo not true! I love his blog name and I helped pick it out. I just think he needs a cutsey boyfriend name for when I refer to him on my blog! Something like S.A.B.G. which obviously stands for Super Awesome Boyfriend Ginger. Or maybe something that makes more sense] and I went to the Calgary Zoo last weekend.
It's a Timon!!
It's a DINOSAUR!! The zoo got a whole new dinosaur exhibit, which is basically the same old dinosaur exhibit only these ones ROAR and move. I was disappointed, but mostly because when I was growing up the dinos didn't move.
I didn't know Dino's came in GINGER?!?!


Your pictures are lovely :) And if you go somewhere. GO TO RIO :) Especially in the summer. It's not that hot over there in August and it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks Annah! I would love to go to Rio, its pretty high on my list :)
ReplyDeleteAw. I wish my zoos had dinosaurs. Our children's museum used to have dinosaurs that moved around and made all sorts of great noises, but they took down the exhibit after some kid got tagged in the face with a Velociraptor tail. It was very sad. If only he had learned to duck.
ReplyDeleteJust to clarify....Ginger's supposed to be a dinosaur in that picture? He looks more like...a rabid kitten.
ReplyDelete@thisamericantourist ---> The dino park was always my favorite part of the zoo! I would be devastated if they took it away! I would totally blame that kid for not having better reflexes too!
ReplyDelete@Jenn ---> The Ginger is going to hate you for that! I on the other hand think its fantastic. New pet name for the boyfriend is officially 'Rabid Kitten'