New York, New York - One of my favorite places in the whole entire world.
There is something so exciting and magical about going to New York. Just flying into any of the airports is exciting. The view is breathtaking ..... [cue mandatory airplane window picture]
There is so much to do in the city. Even wandering around is an adventure. BF and I certainly managed to pack a lot into our few days there.
We went to a football game.... Jets vs the Vikings at the brand new New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey.
And immediately after I took this picture the SIDEWAYS RAIN started and the game was delayed for close to an hour due to lightning. BUT we still had an awesome time and it was worth the wait. Football fans in the states get so into the games. The atmosphere is amazing!!
That big scary army looking guy on the screen apparently leads all the Jet's cheers. They don't have an official mascot... they just have a rabid fan whose veins stick 2 inches out of his neck when he yells.
The next day we found ourselves in Times Square taking touristy pictures...
At the M&M store being wowed by how many M&M's there were [can anyone say 'Diabetic Nightmare?']
And most importantly.... The American Museum on Natural History, which was top on my list of museums to see in NY.
BF's so strong that he can lift a Blue Whale
Our first two days in New York were amazing! We had so much fun, and there are lots more pictures to come. Plus I'll probably have to dedicate an entire post just to tell you all about how much food I ate. I'm surprised BF still likes me after watching me eat 5 meals a day for 6 days straight.... but hey! I was on vacation and in New York where they have some of the best food in the world! I didn't even have any trouble eating around my food allergies which was fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Jellyfish is badass!
ReplyDeleteLots of good pix there girl.
Great pictures. I would love to go to New York sometime.
ahh I'm so jealous, I've never been to new york but I secretly think I was meant to be born there. Love all the pictures:)
ReplyDeleteWearing It On My Sleeves
Hehe, fun photos, glad to see the place is real! Heading there and to a couple of those spots myself in a few weeks time, this is giving me travel anticipation cravings! Can't wait to see the rest :)
ReplyDelete@chretsGalore - Thanks! I love the picture of the jellyfish too, its for sure my favorite
ReplyDelete@Sarah - its really the best place on earth! You would love the shopping and the style in NYC.
@supergreensunbear - I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in NYC!