I first fell in love with this Doctor:
Christopher Eccelston
And then I really really loved this Doctor:
David Tennant
Who is way cuter as Doctor Who than he was as Barty Crouch Jr.
I can't believe you are so EVIL Barty Crouch Jr. And I can't believe that you murdered your dad, turned him into a bone, buried him in the forest, impersonated Alastor Moody, and turned the Tri-Wizard Cup into a portkey.
And now there is this Doctor. I think I really like the fact that the Doctor's keep getting younger and cuter!
Matt Smith
P.S. Since I really only started watching in 2005 when the show came back, if anyone can give me any advice on how to find episodes, DVD's, whatever, from the old seasons... please let me know!!




i'm clearly the hottest dr.
ReplyDelete-caitlin
Caitlin ---> You really are the hottest doctor I know!
ReplyDelete