Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am the Worse Blogger Ever

Hey All....

I know its been a while, I've been a terrible blogger.  Not to make excuses, but lately I've been extremely busy at work (which is unusual) and I typically write my posts when I am working.  But I have started to see the light at the end of the tunnel and my busiest time of the year is almost over.  Thank goodness. 

Anyways I thought I would let you know all the wonderful things I have planned to write about.  A 'teaser' so to speak.  This will do two things (I hope!) First: Will have you, my readers, waiting on pins and needles waiting to hear more about my adventures, Second: Hold me accountable to actually write these posts! 

So here are the things I am going to write about:

My photography class and posting photo's I've been taking
Golfing
My trip to Lloydminster
The Worlds Largest Ukrainian Egg 
Hiking
Making my own cheese (yep... I made cheese)
Dancing
Responsible Safety Officers

Some of these are already drafted and will hopefully make it onto your computer screen soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not pleased with your 'teaser' of a post. I want a real post dammit! I'm making the screwed up, unattractive, angry face right now!!!

    Jhou

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your cheese turn out??? Blog about already would you??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails