I went out and practiced 2 times so far. I booked a lesson (which I never got to take because it was snowing) and have tried to go golfing more than once, but every time I head out there are tornado style winds, snow storms that make me happy that I am lazy and have not yet taken off my winter tires, and rain that makes me wonder when the hurricane is about to arrive.
And today it is still snowing. For the 3rd day in a row. And its MAY. May is supposed to bring flowers and sunshine and happiness. Instead it is bringing cold and wet.
I've been wearing my Ugg Boots (because its cold and snowing), which are supposed to be the most warm and comfortable boots ever, and they have given me a blister. Yep, I am capable of receiving blisters from really really soft and fuzzy sheep skin. (which makes me grumpy)
But, on the topic of shoes, I did get new golf shoes. Aren't they cute? But it is sad that shoe shopping is the closest I have come so far to working on taking up golf.
Ecco Street Golf Shoes for Women


I love your shoes! I would take up golf if it meant cute shoes like that!
ReplyDeleteJHou
oh, and thank you for finally updating you blog. My work days have been seriously lacking lately.
Haha your welcome! I'll try to do better I promise :)
ReplyDeleteHey : ) Found you through 20sb and I had to comment on this post!
ReplyDeleteI hate seeing the four seasons in the space of a day - sunshine, snow, rain, hail, crazy wind. It's amazing but really does not do much for the spirit! Though last few days here was been beautiful - yay!