So the one resolution which will be the improved portion of this post is my original goal to Write a Blog. Obviously this is going well. I am going to change this to...
Become more involved in Social Media
Yep. Actually. So the blog is just the first step. I have now joined twitter (follow me @janechannon) and started a Shutterfly account, oh and I am also up on Linkedin. Next step.... get my own domain so that I can amalgamate the blog and the shutterfly account to one spot! Maybe also work on my personal branding. The possibilities are endless!
Here is the more part of my resolutions
Take up Golf
I had this resolution before so its not really a new one, its just more. I forgot about it during my first post though so now I am writing it down for the whole world to see. I feel that with this particular resolution the more I talk about it the more likely it is to happen. So I have gotten myself a membership, some new irons and some serious resolve to do this! I do not plan on becoming Tiger Woods over the course of this one summer (God help me if I do. I'm not sure its possible to go through that many chicks that fast... haha.... not actually that funny of a joke, but I thought I would try :D) but I do hope that I am starting to get good enough to try keeping score by August.
And now for the new bit (there are 2 here).....
Find a New Job (oh God I hope my current boss doesn't read this)
I have been unhappily working at my current job since I started at it (almost, there have been some good moments) and I am ready for a change. I'm still unsure what form that change will take, but it will happen. Perhaps I will take to the sky's and become a Flight Attendant, perhaps I will move to another country and make money by working under the table as a travel around the world. Maybe I will go back to school or maybe the opportunity of a lifetime will fall into my lap. Doesn't matter. Change is coming.
Make new Friends
While this has never really been a big problem for me, and I am a very friendly person who will talk to just about anyone any chance I get, I feel that in the last year or so my circle of friends has actually shrunk! This may be a sign that I am starting to figure out who my true friends are, and I don't need anyone else in my life and all that other bullshit that people who only have 1 friend spout, but I feel restless and like I need to get out there in the world and expand my horizons through new relationships! I need to get out of the shell I have built around myself lately... (don't worry old friends! I will still keep you and love you!)

No comments:
Post a Comment