Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2

September 3, 2010

BF playing with our Wii.... I'm pretty sure he got a bulls-eye with this archery shot.



September 4, 2010

Ok so you've already seen this picture in my Zorbing post, but it really really was that awesome. Totally the picture of the day.



September 5, 2010

Grandpa and Ellie.... on our way out to dinner.



September 6, 2010

Labour Day Classic - Calgary Stampeders vs. the Edmonton Eskimos.  I'm pretty sure the Eskimos are going to be embarrassed to show there faces around Edmonton after the ass-whooping they received.  

Dad, BF and I tailgated like superstars before the game.  We bbq'd pork dumplings... which sounds weird but tastes delicious... and we made mini steak sandwiches. Yummy



September 7, 2010

I think I've mentioned before how much I love tea.  And I know one of the things on the list I love about tea included tea cups.  But I feel the need to take this opportunity to let you know how much I really really love fine china.  These are my new beautiful tea cups that I got as a birthday present from my sister.



September 8, 2010

This is me, 13 days into project 365, wondering how the hell I'm going to keep up with all these pictures.  I had already forgotten to take a picture that day and remembered just before falling asleep.  I took this picture of the shadows on my ceiling as a last ditch effort. 



September 9, 2010

Did I mention that I was going to be a Brownie leader this year?  Well here I am, in all my Brownie glory.....
And I bet you all are wondering what my Brownie name is...... drum roll please.... Moon Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails