So it turns out that BF is more amazing and fantastic than I'd ever imagined. Not that I didn't know how wonderful he is before.... but he really really hit it out of the park [baseball reference just for you BF] with my birthday present. Not only did he take me Zorbing, which is of course on my list, he did this whole scavenger hunt dealio where I got something like 20 gifts. Actually.
There were Colts shirts [because I am apparently now a Colts fan] and cute framed pictures of us, and promises to make pie, the graphic novel I've been looking for, hand drawn comics of me crash landing while parasailing, build-a-bears and so much more. It was an amazing fantastic stupendous day.
So without further ado.... here are some pictures of us rolling down a hill in a giant hamster ball.
OMG I look so happy in this last picture! It was AWESOME! I would totally go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha....your boyfriend > my boyfriend
ReplyDelete-caitlin