As promised I am participating in Project 365 this year. I'm going to try and post pictures for it at least once a week....
So here is the first batch, ENJOY!
August 27, 2010
My Grandma [Amma] and I have the same birthday. We are so important that we get a full sized candle. None of those little cheap tiny candles for us.
August 28, 2010
Getting ready for my birthday party!
August 29, 2010
As part of my amazing birthday present, BF drew me this hilarious comic strip of my crash landing while drunken para-sailing.
August 30, 2010
Pottery Painting with my sister.... A finished product picture should be up in a couple of weeks!
August 31, 2010
Gotta love Calgary. It's August 31 and I have to scrape my windshield before I drive to work in the morning.
September 1, 2010
This is my new favorite toy! I was really skeptical about the Kindle but now that I have one I can't say enough AWESOME things about it!
September 2, 2010
Some of my awesome friends from Iceland and I got together for coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck with your 365. I started mine on my bday too but ended up only completing about 2 weeks of it. Work picked up, life got crazy, I got drunk and left my camera at my friends, etc. Since it's still on my Bucket List, I'm thinking I'll pick it up on Jan 1st
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of the bowl. It is pretty. That is B's no?
ReplyDelete@elleswim - Thanks! So far I'm doing good but I've also had some days of taking pictures of nothing... haha.
ReplyDelete@x - sure is B's bowl. It turned out really well after it was finished... I'll make sure to post a picture of both our bowls after they were done.
Full size candle = HILARIOUS. Now I want 28 of those on my next birthday. You rock!
ReplyDeletevery cool blog! i love it! Would love for you to come follow me back and we can stay in touch! :)
ReplyDeletewww.justcherishtoday.com
- enjoy your week! and cute pictures!!!!