Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 3

More pictures!

September 10, 2010

Crooked Temple at the Blind Beggar.  Barefoot Foodie, who is like a social media queen tweeted about how awesome BF is because he was wearing one of her shirts.  You can listen to Crooked Temple here!  In case you can't read his shirt it says "Less Jesus, More Taint"



September 11, 2010

As I already mentioned, I tried to go bungee jumping this day.  I didn't quite make it.  Since I didn't take any of the bungee pictures that day, here is a shot of my road tripping buddies.



September 12, 2010

My current television obsession.  The serial killer everyone loves. 



September 13, 2010

This is supposed to be a picture of how crappy Calgary's weather has been.  It certainly doesn't do it justice.   (This picture was taken in 'full daylight', but you can't tell because its so overcast)



September 14, 2010

OMG I FORGOT A DAY!!!  Terrible.  Oh well, its to be expected that I will forget a day every now then.

September 15, 2010

Pedicure with Pam!



September 16, 2010

Red Deer.  Yep, this was the most exciting thing to take a picture of.  Gasoline Alley.  I'm so glad that I get to go to conferences in exciting places like Red Deer, instead of those boring places like Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Gasoline Alley. That's our first Pee stop when heading up north to work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails