Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Back.....

I am back from Cancun!!  Exciting that I made it back in one piece, sober, slightly less white than before, but also much more red than before, not yet peeling, with little to no chance that I caught hepatitis (there was an incident where a staircase attacked me, I'm pretty sure I'm fine) and with many many pictures!

So I took a stupid amount of pictures considering this was a week long trip to Mexico where my only goal should have been to complete number 25 on my list of 27 things to do before I'm 27 (I actually completed 2.2 items!!). I took 2 cameras... my waterproof one (Olympus Stylus 770) and my new fancy 'I'm attempting to learn to be a photographer' camera (Nikon D5000), and I believe my total picture count was somewhere close to 700 pictures. 

So here are some photographs....


 Yay I finally made it to Mexico!! OMG I am so white.


Super awesome travel buddy Danielle :)


Chichen Itza!!  (which is one of the things on my list!)


I'm on a boat!


I really like this picture.  Its the town on Isle Mujeres. 
 
Snorkeling Picture!

Its a Shark!!


Parasailing :) 


Last day in Mexico :( Notice how I am pretty much just as white as I was in the first picture...

If you want to see more of my pictures then go here!  

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping by from 20SB! Looks like you had a fabulous time on your trip. I'm the same way, I leave somewhere just as white as when I left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Mexico was awesome... I couldn't believe how much fun I had :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails