So I mentioned here that I completed 2.2 items off of my big 27 things to do before I'm 27 list.
So here they are:
11. Visit 5 countries (this is the 0.2 part!)
So I obviously visited Mexico, which means I only have 4 countries left to go :)
19. See Chichen Itza
Chichen Itza was amazing! I was seriously not prepared for how great it was. I have seen lots of churches and stuff like that in Europe, but to see all these tall pyramids and building and carvings in stone made from an age even before the oldest churches I've seen, was spectacular.
And pretty!
I loved it there. I really did. And I wish and hope that I will get a chance to go back to Mexico too see other Mayan temples like Coba
25. Get a tan that other people will notice
So this one was kinda tough, and depending on who you talk to, some people will say I succeeded and others would say I failed.
BUT I do have very distinct tan line, so I think it counts :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Update - The List
Labels:
Cancun,
Chichen Itza,
Goals,
Lists,
Mexico,
Resolutions,
Travel Trips Tumbling Down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't help but laugh at the part about the tan line. My friends and family always say that I don't tan, I bleach in the sun b/c I'm so pale.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing. I hope to get to Mexico some day.
I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by and say hello.
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com
I do not have a particular list, but I have top three of places to go too, during my lifetime. Because it's gonna be expensive! Spain, Europe and Greece!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow Lady Hill and I'm no Miss... I checked out your blogs are they are great.
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting to those countries I'm no miss :)