So.... Here is another shot at making a life list. This time I am going to limit it to 27 things to complete before I am 27. Yep. So I have just over 2 years to do everything on the list. Which isn't very long. But 27 is my champagne birthday so I thought why not?
1. Learn how to ride, and then own, a motorcycle
2. Learn to ballroom dance
3. Take a photography class (In Progress)
4. Become good enough at photography that someone hires me
5. Ride a hot air balloon
6. Have my portrait painted
7. Consistently shoot under 90 in golf
8. Own a ridiculously expensive pair of shoes (Think Jimmy Choo's, or Manolo's)
9. Buy my own house, and spend time making it exactly what I want.
10. Eat a home cooked dinner 5 nights out of the week for 6 months and never repeat a recipe
11. Visit 5 countries (1/5th completed - Mexico April 2010)
12. Take a picture every day for a year.
13. Go to a drive-in movie
14. Learn to shoot a gun
15. Go zorbing
16. Learn to play at least 5 songs on the guitar
17. Ride a mechanical bull (can you believe that I live in Calgary and I have never done this?!?!)
18. Go curling without receiving a concussion. Play a full game
19.
20. Visit the Great Wall of China
21. Read all the LOTR books!
22. Drive across Canada
23. Drive across the USA (in any direction... maybe down the west coast?)
24. Go to Vegas
25.
26. Still have this blog and actively use it when I turn 27
27. Go on a tea farm tour in China

Awesome list! Good luck with the home dinner/recipe thing! My cook everything in one of my cook books is going to be a challenge too!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following and seeing how you're doing!
my roommate and i just did a list sort of like this one (under the 101 things in 1001 days meme), and it's actually really, really satisfying. just having those goals spelled out specifically is helpful and soothing. :) good luck accomplishing everything on your list! :)
ReplyDeleteI love both your lists also!
ReplyDeleteresolutions and goals help me to sleep at night... is that weird?
hi! Saw your link on 20sb. Love this post. I turn 26 next month and have been making a list of 26 things I want to do during that year. I'll hopefully have it blogged soon. I tried to make a 101 in 1001 list and got totally overwhelmed...maybe this will be easier? Good luck with your list - I look forward to seeing how it goes!
ReplyDeleteThanks makingnew!
ReplyDeleteI found that a shorter list was easier to handle and kept me from getting tooo outrageous in my goals. Hopefully that works for you too!
Let me know when you make your list, I would love to see it :)
Great list! good luck completing them! i love reading people's life (or just temporary) goals!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list! I found your blog through 20SB.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I too found you through 20sb. I like the tea garden in China one especially. I think that would be neat. Good luck completing all things on your list. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I also found your blog on 20SB and i'm totally inspired to do a similar project. Good luck!
ReplyDelete-Sheila
www.ciaosheila.com
Our lists are amazingly similar! I like your style :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete