Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Guilty Pleasures

  1. Chocolate.  I may not eat it all the time, but when I crave chocolate, you better get out of the way. I especially love milk chocolate, which I not even allowed to eat.  Damn my dairy allergy!
  2. Lists.  I really like lists, or at least making them.  Whether or not I follow them after they have been made is irrelevant. Some of my favorite lists include: To Do Lists, Things to Pack Lists, Book's I Want to Read Lists, Books I Have Read Lists, and Shopping Lists (even if its only 2 items long, I have to write it down!)
  3. Coffee.  I try really hard not to drink coffee too often because when I do, the amount I drink each day increases exponentially until I am a jittery mess that can't sleep at night 
  4. Books.  I think I have mentioned this before, but I love books.  I love reading books, and owning books and... 
  5. Buying Books.  I have stacks of books around my house that I want to read and haven't gotten to yet, but buying books is so much fun I just can't stop.  I love book stores and new books, and even though I know its cheaper to buy books online I still buy them for twice the price in the store because I am addicted to book shopping. 
  6. TV Shows.  I love love love watching full season's of television shows.  I hate commercials, and I hate having to wait a week for the next episode so TV shows on DVD make me very very happy.  Some shows I love are: True Blood, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica, How I Met Your Mother, Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, Fringe, Heroes, (these next ones are embarrassing) Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl.  
  7. Naps.  They are wonderful.  I love a good solid nap where you wake up feeling wonderful and rested and refreshed. 
  8. Salty Snacks.  Potato Chips, Tostitos, Nuts, Ramen Noodles (mmm Ichiban) and french fries.  I know salt is bad for you, but I love it so much! 
  9. Shopping.  If I see something in a store that I like, I can't not buy it. Which is really really bad for my bank account.  I have zero self control when I am in a store standing in front of something I love.  The only self control I have is whether or not I go to the store in the first place. 
  10. Shoes.  I am at my worst when it comes to shoes.  I love them.  Love.  I have a shoe app on my iPhone where I spend all day looking at shoes I hope to buy.  I plan and save and actually set aside part of each paycheck specifically to buy shoes.  I have so many pairs of shoes its actually kinda ridiculous, but that doesn't seem to stop me from buying even more.  I have an entire bookshelf that I had to take away from my beloved books, just so that I had a place to store my even more beloved shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails