Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New(ish) Years Resloutions

So I might be a little late to the game on this one, but here are my new years resolutions.

  1. Keep Track of My Money.  Every single penny of it.  Not to try to curb my spending but to see how much I spend.  So far its going pretty good.  
  2. Learn How to Take Awesome Pictures.  I have bought a Nikon D5000 and I am looking into classes.  Hopefully some evidence of this resolution being completed will make an appearance on this blog. 
  3. Keep a Blog.  So far so good!  

Hopefully I can keep these things up!  And hopefully I will have some awesome pictures to show along the way.

I do have a couple of pictures to put up now.  My friends band, Crooked Temple, played a show and even though I still have no idea what I am doing I managed to take some decent pictures.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails