Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Canada Fucking Rocks!

Holy Shit Canada Rocks.  I've been doing a bad job keeping up with all our medals so here is an update...

 

Congrats to the Canadian Woman's 2 man Bobsleigh team, Heather Moyse and Kaillie Humphries! 

Women's Hockey Gold!!  Now we just need the men's gold...



So far I have only been putting up pictures of gold medal winners but I love Joannie Rochette has done!  Its amazing that she managed to skate at all after her mother just passed away, let alone well enough to win a bronze.  Joannie you are a hero!

Here are some other amazing Canadian's who have won medals recently..

Silver:

Ladies Short Track Speed Skating - 3000m Relay
Woman's 2 man Bobsleigh - Shelley-Anne Brown and Helen Upperton

Bronze:

Speed Skating, Ladies 5000m - Clara Hughes (she is a legend!  multiple medals in both summer and winter olympics!)

1 comment:

  1. Okay did you notice how the gold medal winning woman in the bobsledding totally seemed like they were lovers? I can understand being so happy you kiss your partner...once...maybe twice....but they were very gropey. Ok gropey's not a word, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails