I LOVE books. and reading. and books. and book shopping. and books.
So I have decided to keep track of every book I read this year. I know its only February, but I feel like the list isn't long enough yet. Here it is:
Dracula - Bram Stoker
Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
What is Stephen Harper Reading? - Yann Martel
The Tricking of Freya - Christina Sunley
Only 4!! For me thats nothing! Especially since I started Dracula before Christmas so it barely counts as a 2010 read.
Right now I am reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll. I'm not very far into it, somehow I haven't been able to stay awake to read in bed lately, but from what I have seen so far the movie adaptations seem to be faithful to the book, which is always nice. No big surprises that you are not sure if you like (The Wizard of Oz... perfect example, is the Wicked Witch seriously a cyclops??!?!?! Seriously?!?!? That's why I like to read books first). But one thing I am not appreciating is the artwork in the version I have! Alice is creepy looking! This is supposed to be a childrens book! Draw a normal little girl and not some creepy, weirdly proportioned, alien looking child!
I have some good books lined up, so stay posted for news on what I am reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment