Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Monday, February 8, 2010

Lady Laine

One of my besties has become a fashion designer and I LOVE her clothes.

The first dress is this awesome subtle tie dye sparkly job that I loved sooo much on the runway but thought I would never have an excuse to wear. Then around comes New Years, I don't have a dress so I call up my fave designer (miss Lady Laine) and get her to overnight this fabulous dress.

The second one is the dress she made and I loved soo much that even though it didn't fit me after she let it out (thats what I get for buying off the runway... I am no model) I bought it anyways. Eventually I got the flu and it fits... for now. I wish I had a better picture. Means I need to find an excuse to wear it again so the dress can be photographed to its full potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails