Today is going to be a good day.
You know how I know? Its because when I got dressed this morning I was not paying attention at all. I put on purple shirt after purple shirt (I love purple) and wasn't happy with any of them. Finally I tried on a green shirt and thought 'yes, that looks good, I'm going to wear that shirt' and happily went on with getting ready for the day.
Then I got downstairs and my mom said 'Jane, I don't think thats the best colour for you' I told mom that I liked this shirt and that I was going to wear it anyways. She could have easily convinced me to change, but for some reason I wouldn't let her.
While in the car on the way to work I heard on the radio that it was St Patricks Day! OMG I had totally forgotten. Which means that my subconscious was working overtime today to get me the appropriate shirt. Go subconscious go! Which means that if my subconscious is working this hard just to get me to wear the right colour today, then its got to be working hard to also give me an AWESOME day.
And today I could use a good and awesome day. I have a busy day at work, a meeting with an AMA travel agent to talk about my upcoming trip to Mexico which I haven't booked yet (and I am leaving in T-16ish days) a big work-related meeting, and so much more. So lets keep our fingers crossed that today I find a 5 star all inclusive trip to mexico for under $1000, get everything done I need to at work, and that the whole day just sails by easily :D
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment