So on Friday I joined twitter. Which, to be honest, is not something I ever thought I would do. Even just a month ago I judged people who were on Twitter. But I have been enjoying this blogging thing, so I figured I would give it a try. After all it is just blogging in 240 characters or less, right?
I am still just getting the hang of it, but so far I am enjoying it a lot! So I am still unsure of what to 'tweet' because I don't want to become one of those "I'm going to the bathroom" and "I'm eating dinner, while watching HIMYM" people, but I have been enjoying the much more immediate outlet for my thoughts and best of all I love reading what other people tweet about!.
Mostly I have so far added celebrities, because I do love celebrity gossip (its a weakness), but I have a few friends on there, and somehow I feel so much more in touch with the world because of it. Its exciting!
Soooo follow me on twitter please! And if you have advice on who is an awesome person to follow, then let me know!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment