Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Monday, March 15, 2010

New Years Resolutions - Photog Jane

Ohhh so my goals of becoming a photographer are starting to become a reality.  Yay.  Mission Accomplished.... or at least on its way to becoming accomplished.  Oh yeah and look forward to a revised resolutions list coming soon.  When did I become resolution/goal setting girl?!?!  Since right now when I started accomplishing them!  Whoop Whoop!

So I have signed up for a photography class, which starts in May and I am super pumped about it.  I am already starting to re-read my camera's manual (yep I am that lame) and I am taking pictures any chance I get.

For example this weekend I took some lovely pictures of my sister's Netball Tournament.  What's Netball you ask?  Well its this super awesome Canadian invented but no one in Canada knows what it is, really popular in all the other Commonwealth countries and in Africa game, where girls wear skirts and it kinda is a little like European Handball and Basketball mixed together.  For more info click HERE. Anyways I was totally the paparazzi at this game and I think most of the players were all "Who is this random chick taking pictures of me?  What if she takes pictures when my skirt fly's up?  Is that harassment?" 

Look at some of my awesome pictures....

Look how awesome my sister is catching that ball in mid air.  I'm pretty sure she made that shot too!!  Go Beth Go!


Lindsay!  Way to block that shot!  I'm pretty sure the next picture is of you smacking that GA in the face though.  Hilarious. 


 Intense Concentration going on here.... 

I love this one!  Look at Beth block that shot!  She's got huge air! 


Anyways to sum it all up, I think I make a great sports photographer.  Yep, Sports Illustrated should hire me full time.  If you want to see more pictures go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails