Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Shoes Do NOT Look Like a Bird Pooped On Them

Yep, I'm going to go there.  I'm going to talk about poop. 

On my way out the door this morning my mom stopped me.  She was all 'is that what you are wearing to work?  I thought you were trying to get dressed nice when you work downtown" Mean mom!

Ok today I totally deserved it.  I was out way to late last night and then when I finally did get home I decided it was a good idea to try and read my book for a while.  I succeeded.  Damn you Catch-22.  I thought you were going to be boring and annoying, or at least that's what my sister told me. Liar.

I did get ready in 30 seconds today (no shower!! eeewww gross) and today I wore my favorite Iceland shoes.  Since I am a shoe-a-holic I did buy a few pairs of shoes while in Iceland.  But these are the ultimate Iceland shoes.  Mostly because they have a map of Iceland on them....


Now I might love these shoes, and they make a great prop for all my 'I lived in Iceland on a farm where I planted tree's... tree planting is NOT my calling' stories, because I can point out where the tree farm is on the handy map, not everyone feels the same way I do.

My mother thinks these shoes are terrible because the wonderful white map of Iceland looks like bird poop.  Which is just silly.  I would never ever wear shoes that had bird poop on them.  I'm way to much of a priss for that.

Besides, isn't it supposed to be good luck when a bird poops on you?

2 comments:

  1. I was going to guess Antarctica. But I guess I don't know my thinly-populated northern territories as well as I thought I did.

    How'd you like living there? I hear Iceland has a lot of healing springs (and tree farms). My friend was thinking about taking a romantic vacation with her boyfriend to Iceland to go to these so-called wonder springs. Seems excessively far to me, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iceland was amazing! The natural hot springs are fantastic and they are all over the place.

    It would be a great place to go for a romantic vacation! Tell your friend to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails