Life is Short, Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly




What should the name of my new food blog be?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Travelling Travelling Travelling Goals

Since I have travelling on my brain because I just booked a very exciting trip, I am going to write down some of my adventure goals.....

  1. Visit 100 countries.  I think I am at 17 right now, with Mexico about to become number 18!!!  Oh and I hope to accomplish this goal by the time I am 40. (I'm wishing that is a realistic goal...) 
  2. Visit all continents.  Yes I am including Antarctica. 
  3. Hang out on both sides of the Equator in the same day 
  4. Live in at least 2 very exciting locations.  Examples: New York, London, Paris, Milan, Hong Kong, Australia somewhere.  
  5. Climb at least 2 of the 7 summits or whatever they are called. 
  6. Festivals!  Go to them! Examples: Burning Man, Coachella, Mardi Gras, Running of the Bulls, Chinese New Years in China 
  7. Go on Safari!! 
Ok these are just some.  To be honest I have been making lists of things I want to accomplish in my life since as long as I can remember.  Somehow this blog seems more permanent than the notebook and whiteboard lists I have made in the past.

I think that I am going to work on a giant list of things to accomplish.  I might even include some things that I have already accomplished, but were on the list to begin with.  That way I have a record that they have been done! 

Also I'm not really sure what my thing with resolutions and goal setting is these days.  Lately I have been doing a lot of it.  What does that mean?  Am I just restless and dreaming?  Or is it something more?

2 comments:

  1. Those goals are amazing. I'm trying to start a "bucket list" of sorts myself. Traveling takes up most of the spots. Thanks for inspiring me!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Stay tuned because I am working on a bigger and better list. Also mostly traveling, but lots of life stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails